General Terms and Conditions
Body Rock Pilates wants each of our clients to have the best time rockin’ out at our studio, but we want you to know a few things.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before class.
- Body Rock Pilates cannot modify or cancel reservations made through ClassPass. We also cannot make any exceptions if you arrive at the wrong studio.
- You are able to cancel a reservation without any penalties or fees 8 hours prior to the start of class.
- Classes cannot be switched within the 8-hour window, but if you see a spot open on the schedule that day, come rock out with us!
- If you cancel within the 8-hour window (late cancel) or do not show up for class: Package members will lose the class; Unlimited contract members will be charged a $15 late cancellation fee.
A few common questions:
What if I want to attend a class that is full?
- You can sign up for a class and will be added to a waitlist. If the class remains full you will not lose a class.
- If there is an opening, the studio will attempt to call, confirm and add you to the class.
- Please keep in mind the 8-hour cancellation policy still applies. If you are added to the class and fail to remove yourself in time, you will lose the class credit.
What if I am running late for class?
- We understand life happens, we’ve all been there. Please call the studio if you will be late and we will save your spot, otherwise it may be given to a waitlisted client.
- If you haven’t arrived after 5 minutes or called, your spot will be released.
What if I have never done Pilates on a reformer machine?
- You’ve been missing out! Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class and check-in at the front desk. Our staff and Instructors will make sure you receive the information needed to have a safe and fun workout. We do require non-slip toe-socks (these are pretty awesome, trust us!) that can be purchased in the studio.
Can guys take classes?
- Of course! We have a number of male clients who rise to the challenge 1-3 times per week – yes you will break a sweat and most likely have that ‘good sore’ feeling the next day.