The health and safety of our team and clients has always been at the forefront of Body Rock’s core principles. Now, more than ever, we are diligently implementing enhanced protocols in response to COVID19. Our reformers have been spaced apart to allow social distancing and we ask that you maintain social distance at all times. Children are not allowed in the studio.
Rules and Regs
- The instructor will check you in on the iPad. Give her a socially distant shoutout when you arrive!
- Facial coverings are required when entering and exiting the studio, and while in common areas. They are not required while working out but are welcome if you’d like to wear one.
- Classes have been scheduled with more time between sessions to allow adequate time for staff to clean, and fewer people in the studio at all times (max of 10)
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before class, and get set up on your reformer when you arrive rather than waiting in common areas.
- Exit the studio within 5 minutes once you have thoroughly wiped down the reformer, including handles, springs and all surfaces touched. Feel free to chat from a safe distance with your fellow Body Rockers outside.
- Masks are not required but welcomed if you’d like to wear one.
- Bring only minimal personal belongings to store under/beside your reformer. **Do not leave any valuables in your car**
- As always, grip socks are required for every class. Please have them already on before entering the studio, or put them on while on your reformer instead of in common areas. They can be purchased at the studio if you forget a pair.
- Bring a pre-filled water bottle
- Instructors will not be making hands-on instruction but will continue to offer modifications as needed
- If you are sick, have a temperature, or exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, please stay home for your own safety as well as others.
- Anyone who has, or has an immediate family member in their household, tested positive for COVID-19 will not be able to book classes until we determine it is safe to do so, at a minimum of 14 days, with proof of negative testing required before returning to the studio.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after class.
Reformers are continuously sanitized before and after each class. You are welcome to wipe down equipment before class. After class, thoroughly wipe down the reformer with wipes provided, including handles, springs and any surfaces touched. Machines and all high touch surfaces are carefully cleaned by our staff outside of class times.