The health and safety of our team and clients has always been at the forefront of Body Rock’s core principles. Now, more than ever, we are diligently implementing enhanced protocols in response to COVID19. Our reformers have been spaced apart to allow social distancing and we ask that you maintain social distance at all times. Children are not allowed in the studio.
Rules and Regs
- The instructor will check you in. Give her a socially distant shoutout when you arrive!
- Masks are not required while working out but are welcome if you’d like to wear one.
- Bring a pre-filled water bottle
- Arrive 5- 10 minutes before class, and get set up on your reformer when you arrive.
- Thoroughly wipe down the reformer, including handles, springs and all surfaces touched.
- Any personal belongings may be stored under your reformer or in the cubbies along the wall.
- Grip socks are required for every class. We have plenty of fun ones for purchase at the studio or you are always welcome to bring your own.
Reformers are continuously sanitized before and after each class. You are welcome to wipe down equipment before class. After class, thoroughly wipe down the reformer with wipes provided, including handles, springs and any surfaces touched. Machines and all high touch surfaces are carefully cleaned by our staff outside of class times.