NEW CLIENT INTRO – 3 FOR $39 ($13 PER CLASS – 2 WEEK EXP)
Monthly & Unlimited Packages
- 5 Sessions per Month
- 10 Sessions per Month
- 1 Month Unlimited
$199 per month
- Annual VIP Pack
$175 per month / $2,100 per year
12 month commitment
Full payment due at time of purchase
- Best Financial Options
Opportunity to meet and know ALL of our instructors
Auto renews every month
Ability to schedule classes 1 year out
15% off all store retail
Exclusive offers for friends and family
Local partnerships & discounts
Take class everyday (One class per day)
Late cancel and no show fees apply
Begins on date of purchase
14 day notice required to cancel membership
- 1 Session (Drop-Ins) – $30
- 5 Sessions – $130 ($26 per class)
- 10 Sessions – $250 ($25 per class)
- 15 Sessions – $350 ($23 per class)
- 20 Sessions – $420 ($21 per class)
- 25 Sessions – $500 ($20 per class)
- Single sessions and 5-10 session packages are good for 3 months
15-25 session packages are good for 6 months
Private Session & Small Group Pricing
- 1 Private Session – $90
- 5 Private Sessions – $400
- 10 Private Sessions – $750
- Semi Private – (2) $60 per person
- Small Group – (3) $50 per person
- Small Group – (4) $37.50 per person
- Small Group (5+) $25 per person
- To book private events and get discounted rates for charitable events, e-mail
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Body Rock Pilates wants each of our clients to have the best time rockin’ out at our studio, but we want you to know a few things:
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before class.
- All sales are final, no refunds.
- All classes must be paid in advance through our online booking system. Drop-ins are welcome, but a spot is not guaranteed.
- Grippy Socks/Toesox are required for all classes and are available for purchase at the studio.
- Body Rock Pilates cannot modify or cancel reservations made through ClassPass or GymPass.
- We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair, and consistent with all clients across all studios; therefore, no exceptions will be made to our policies.
- You are able to cancel/reschedule a reservation without any penalties or fees 8 hours prior to the start of class. If you cancel within the 8-hour window (late cancel) or do not show up for class: Package members will lose the class; Unlimited and Annual VIP contract members will be charged a $20 late cancellation fee.
- Classes cannot be switched within the 8-hour window, but if you see a spot open on the schedule that day, sign up and come rock out with us!
- Private Sessions: A 24 hr. cancellation policy applies. No exceptions.
SUSPENDING MONTHLY PASSES & CLASSES
- Monthly passes & Session Packages CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case, we will ask for a letter from your doctor. Please be aware when purchasing your monthly pass that you will be required to use your pass within 30 days. Session packages expire 6 months from the time of purchase. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiration date.
- Payment must be made upon booking. NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
AGE LIMITS & RESTRICTIONS
You must be at least 18 years of age to attend our classes. Children younger than this age are not permitted on our machines.
- I agree that Body Rock is in no way responsible for the safe keeping of my belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there may be a risk of personal injury, property loss, or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any claims of any kind whatsoever against Body Rock or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Body Rock does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a staff member.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.